Campbell Associates, Inc. can provide the following services during construction phase of a project.
1. Return each contractor’s copy of the construction contract with notice to proceed.
2. Hold preconstruction conference.
3. Introduce owner and contractors to project requirements.
4. Prepare and distribute preconstruction meeting minutes to the owner and all project contractors.
5. Conduct weekly progress meetings.
6. Prepare and send copies of progress meeting notes to owner and each contractor.
7. Process monthly application for payment.
8. Check shop drawings and monitor processing.
9. Record actual progress on construction schedule.
10. Maintain a set of construction documents at the job site.
11. Observe on-site tests and testing of material, equipment, and systems.
12. Prepare pre-final punch list.
13. Conduct final inspection.
14. Secure copies of warranties and guarantees for the owner.
15. Review final applications for payments.
Campbell Associates, Inc. is a full service Architectural and Engineering Firm. Over the years we were able to provide quality A&E services to our clients. With sound design and attention to detail we are able to deliver projects on time and on budget.
Non-discrimination Policy Statement
Campbell Associates, Inc. considers all applicants/ employees/ clients without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, pregnancy, immigration status, age, martial status, physical or mental disability, and sexual orientation. Our firm is an equal opportunity employer.